hardwood floor cleaning
When you sweep and mop to clean hardwood floors, you’re not removing all dirt. Cleaning hardwood floors requires deep dirt extraction because, without it, dirt, debris, and allergens settle into cracks and crevices. Sweeping and mopping are important steps to reduce the chance of debris scratching floors and picking up daily dirt brought in by foot traffic; however, a professional hardwood cleaning is key to keeping dirt out of your floors.
At Stanley Steemer, we use our USA-manufactured hardwood floor auto scrubber and 4-jet gecko to clean hardwood floors. Both machines use our patented wood floor cleaner and hot water to extract dirt, leaving your hardwood floors spotless.
Our technicians have extensive training to clean hardwood floors, keeping your hardwood looking shiny, clean, and, like new. Stanley Steemer is your hardwood flooring cleaner, we service solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and linoleum.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services
Our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Equipment
Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution reaches tough dirt and contaminants. Squeegees trap the dirt, and a powerful vacuum extracts it.
Remove Dirt, Allergens and More
Not only will we leave your hardwood floor cleaner, but we'll remove an average of 96% of common household allergens.
Wood Floor Cleaner
Extend the Life of Your Hardwood Floor Cleaning
After your hardwood floors are cleaned, you have the option to apply our fast-drying maintenance coat*, which will help keep your floors cleaner, longer.
*Maintenance coats are offered at select locations at an added fee. Call for details.
pH-Balanced Cleaning Solution
Our cleaning solution has a neutral pH, so it’s hardwood friendly.
Prevent Hardwood Refinishing
With regular hardwood cleanings and application of our maintenance coat, you’ll get more mileage out of your floors before refinishing is required.
Hardwood Flooring Maintenance
Maintain Your Hardwood Floors
Our maintenance kit gives you the tools you need to care for your floor between professional hardwood floor cleanings. Our products have a neutral pH, unlike many store-bought products that are unsafe for your hardwood.
Protect Hardwood With Rugs
Use indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and cover high-traffic areas with area rugs to help protect your hardwood floors. But, avoid rubber-backed rugs or area rugs with poor ventilation.
Stanley Steemer Hardwood Floor Cleaner™
Our hardwood floor cleaner shines and protects hardwood and laminate floors. It removes grease, dirt and scuff marks without leaving any dulling residue.
Just as we deep clean hardwood, we clean a variety of hard surface floors to help maintain their original condition and beauty. This includes engineered wood, laminate, LVT, VCT, and linoleum. Our technicians are experts at identifying floors to ensure the safest cleaning methods are applied.
VCT & Linoleum
- Before we start cleaning hardwood floors, our technicians do a thorough inspection and determine the material. After identifying the floor, we can pinpoint the best way to clean. We clean engineered wood, solid wood, laminate floors -- you name it. Our technicians will make sure to find any pre-existing damages and determine what type of cleaning solution and equipment to use on your floor.
- Next, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way and vacuum the entire area with our truck mounted vacuum system. After all of the dry soil is removed, the hardwood floor cleaning begins.
- We will use our hardwood floor auto scrubber or 4-jet gecko to deep clean your floors. This cleaning machine uses our patented hardwood floor cleaner and hot water to remove as much dirt as possible.
- After we deep clean hardwood floors, we will dry the area with a microfiber mop and fan, so your floors can be walked on immediately and there is no chance of water damage to your floor.
- Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with the service and leave you with clean hardwood floors.
Professional floor cleaning helps create a business that’s cleaner & healthier for guests and employees. Vacuuming doesn’t remove all dirt and debris on your hard surface floors and mopping tends to just spread dirt around – without removing it. At Stanley Steemer, we go beyond the surface to clean and extract embedded dirt from your hardwood, VCT and other floors.
We use our hardwood floor auto scrubber or 4-jet gecko to deep clean your hardwood. After, we use a microfiber mop and fan to dry the entire area, so your floors can be walked on immediately with no water damage. We’re also experts at stripping and waxing VCT floors for a finish that’s like new!
Learn more about our commercial floor cleaning.
How to deep clean hardwood floors?
How to find hardwood floor cleaners near me?
Can you steam clean area rugs on hardwood floors?
How do you clean hardwood floors?