oriental rug cleaning
Oriental rugs need extra care when they’re cleaned. That’s why we recommend a professional oriental rug cleaning at one of our off-site rug cleaning facilities. At our facility, we can be more thorough than with our in-home area rug cleaning service.
Our off-site oriental rug cleaning allows us to safely remove dirt, pet urine accidents and odors through our state-of-the-art machinery - leaving you with a clean rug without the risk of damage.
Find a Stanley Steemer off-site rug cleaning facility near you.
Four-Step Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
Our high-tech rug cleaning process consists of 4 steps; dusting, washing, rinsing and drying in a climate-controlled environment.
Remove Dirt and Allergens from Rugs
When we clean your rug we use a specialized series of equipment and a gentle but effective cleaning solution to remove dirt, dust and allergens from deep within your rug.
Protect Your Oriental Rug
Our SuperShield Plus provides stain and soil resistance that can withstand multiple oriental rug cleanings and normal wear and tear.
Value Your Investment
If cared for properly, these fine area rugs can last a very long time. Let us help you protect your investment with regular cleanings.
Neutralize Odors from Pets, Kids and More
From food to kids to pets, your home is filled with odors that can become trapped in the fibers of your rug. That’s why we recommend an application of our rug deodorizer.
Don't Mask Rug Smells. Remove Them.
Our deodorizer acts to remove rug odors, immediately neutralizing them at their source, rather than simply covering up the smell. Our special urine treatment removes urine from the fibers of the rug.
A Fresh Start for Your Home
Application of our deodorizer will leave your oriental rug smelling fresh and clean, making your entire home feel renewed.
- To clean your oriental rug we pick it up from your home and take it to our rug cleaning plant, where we have
stateof the art machinery to gently clean the rug.
- We start our rug cleaning service by running it through our rug duster. This loosens and removes dry dirt.
- Next, if you have pets, we apply a pet urine treatment to remove any urine odors.
- Then, we place your oriental rug in an automated wash tub. Here, paddles gently agitate the rug and our patented cleaning solution safely lifts any dirt from deep within the fibers.
- The rug is removed from the tub and gets a final rinsing to ensure no cleaning solution is left behind.
- Your rug is dried and hung in a climate controlled environment to dry completely.
- Finally, we will deliver your clean oriental rug back to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does oriental rug cleaning cost?
Can you steam clean area rugs?
Where can I find an oriental rug cleaner near me?