Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
Upholstery can trap dirt, allergens and soils that wear down the fibers and dull the appearance. With upholstery cleaning from Stanley Steemer, your furniture will be revived and renewed for a cleaner, enhanced look. We inspect upholstery for fiber type, physical defects, color fastness and staining. After, we use fabric-friendly cleaners that safely remove maximum soil.
If you're in need of upholstery cleaning for your sectional, sofa, ottomans, and other furniture pieces, then we have you covered. Whether you have fabrics like leather or microfiber, we have the expert technicians and equipment to get the job done right. Schedule 24/7 over the phone or through our easy online scheduling tool.
Remove Dirt and Allergens from Upholstery
We extract dirt, spots and allergens from upholstery, using an EPA Safer Choice cleaning solution that doesn’t leave a residue.
Steam Cleaning Dry Within Hours
Depending on the type of fabric, after your upholstery steam cleaning your furniture will be dry within 2 to 6 hours.
Extend the Life of Your Upholstery Cleaning
To extend the life of your upholstery cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills.
Enjoy Increased Durability
In addition to dirt and spills, our SuperShield Plus protector also defends against everyday wear and tear on your favorite pieces of furniture.
A Must-Have for Kids and Pets
SuperShield protection is a great idea for preserving the results of every upholstery cleaning, but we especially recommend it to those with kids and pets.
Neutralize Odors from Pets, Kids and More
From food to kids to pets, your home is filled with odors that can become trapped in the fibers of your upholstery. That’s why we recommend an application of our deodorizer.
Don't Mask Upholstery Smells. Remove Them.
Our deodorizer acts to remove odors from your upholstery, immediately neutralizing them at their source, rather than simply covering up the smell.
A Fresh Start for Your Home
After your furniture steam cleaning, an application of our deodorizer will leave your upholstery smelling fresh and clean, making your entire home feel renewed.
We price upholstery differently depending on the furniture piece and size.
- Our upholstery cleaning service begins with our technicians thoroughly inspecting your upholstery. They will look at the fabric type, color and age of the furniture to determine the best approach.
- Then, they will spot treat any areas on your couches, chairs, mattresses or other upholstered items that look like they need extra attention.
- After spot treating, the deep cleaning begins. Our upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water and our cleaning solution into the furniture to release dirt deep within the upholstery.
- Then, it extracts the water to remove the dirt.
- Finally, we will inspect your upholstery with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean upholstery.
- Your upholstery will be dry within hours.
Whether it’s couches, chairs or even cubicles walls - we can get your organization's upholstery back to clean.
Our commercial upholstery cleaning service uses the same cleaning process as our residential upholstery cleaning. We pump hot water into your upholstery to release any dirt, then extract the water to remove the dirt from deep within.
You also have the option to add-on any of these services to keep your upholstery cleaner, longer: spot treatment, deodorizer
To learn more about our commercial upholstery cleaning click here.